I’d love to say that recently I flew to the Greek island Crete to accept and pick up The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from my fellow blogger, author Fia Essen… Well the fact was, one morning I turned on my PC and received this link from Fia. Welcome to the internet world! And I realized that I was among one of the seven nominees Fia had selected…
‘Thank you Fia. I’m thrilled to be nominated by you! Not only do I think you are a great writer; I admire your interesting life journey. It’s been an honour knowing you from this blogging world…’ As my acceptance speech could easily go on and on, you might want to check out Fia’s blog here and find out why I’m such a big fan of her and her blog!
The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
2) Put the award logo on your blog.
3) Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4) Nominate seven blogs.
5) Make a list of ten questions for your nominees.
Here are my answers to Fia’s 10 questions:
1) What makes you smile?
A 9 year-old Pomeranian who’s named Holly, nickname ‘Dudu’
2) What are you proudest of?
Having three romance novels published in Taiwan by the age of 25.
3) What is your go-to comfort food?
Chinese egg and shallot dumplings
4) Who is your favorite fictional character?
5) Who inspires you?
People who believe and follow their dreams.
6) Who, living or dead, would you like to meet?
7) What is your dream vacation destination?
8) What do you like best about yourself?
9) What do you like least about yourself?
constantly seeking justice (it must be the Libra rising in me)
10) If your life was a sitcom, what would be its theme song?
Moving – by Kate Bush
Now here are my seven nominees:
1) Katie Kuo
2) Rookie Notes
5) Mitzie Mee
Nominees, here are your questions:
1. Who is your style icon?
2. What language would you like to be master of?
3. If you could start a charity, what would it be?
4. What colour is your current bed sheet?
5. What’s your last self cooked meal?
6. What do you aspire to learn this year and why?
7. The name of your first pet was/is?
8. Where is your dream hide away place?
9. Tell us one thing you did which was totally out of your character!
10. If you were about to make a film of your life; which actress – living or dead – would you choose to play you?